• Remove your bandage in 1-2 hours.
• Wash with warm water and anti-bacterial soap. Allow the water to flow over the tattoo; do not allow water to hit the new tattoo directly.
• Pat your tattoo dry with a paper towel and allow 10-15 minutes to air dry before applying A&D ointment.
• Apply a very small amount of A&D ointment 2-3 times per day for no longer than 3 days.
• After applying A&D ointment, wait 5-10 minutes and dab off all A&D left on your tattoo. Your tattoo should not be runny or goopy; this means you are using too much ointment.
• Use sterile bandage(s) or other sterile dressing(s) when necessary.
• After 3 days, begin using a non-scented, dye-free lotion (such as Lubriderm or Curel) for 2 weeks.
• DO NOT touch, pick or scratch your new tattoo. Your fingers are dirty and your new tattoo should be treated as an open wound.
• Never soak or submerge your new tattoo in water. Wash quickly and pat dry.
Absolutely no swimming for 2 weeks after receiving your new tattoo. (Swimming will void your free touch-up and YES, we will know).
• Keep your new tattoo out of the sun and stay out of tanning beds for 2 weeks.
• Nothing replaces A&D ointment, Aquaphor or non-scented lotion when healing your new tattoo. Nothing else should EVER go on your new tattoo. This includes: TattWax, Tattoo Goo, Neosporin, Bacitracin, triple-antibiotic cream, Utter Balm, etc.
Sign up to hear from us about specials, sales, and events.
Mondays - $5 off Helix
Wednesdays - $10 off Nostril
Fridays - $15 off Septums
Saturdays - $20 off 18+ Piercings
Sundays - $25 off Dermals
Every day of this month, $10 off any piercing for each of you when you bring a friend! *Cannot be added to any other deal, but is good for any piercing.
Other restrictions may apply. Must present this coupon.